Q. Do you travel?

A. I do! I am based in Melbourne but am happy to travel and often find myself in wonderful, remote regional areas. I charge a travel fee over 100km outside of Melbourne, interstate and overseas events can be discussed individually.

Q. What are your fees?

A. My fee structure depends on your individual needs and requirements. I work across a broad range of ceremonies, from a no-fuss elopement to a more considered personalised wedding. Get in touch to discuss what you have in mind and for an obligation free quote.


Q. What do we need to do regarding paperwork for our marriage?

A. Part of my role is taking care of all the necessary paperwork. I will assist you in completing the Notification Of Intention to Marry (NOIM) form, which needs to be completed at least 1 month before you intend to marry. For this form you will need to produce your Passport, or Birth Certificate and Drivers License. I walk you through and take care of the rest of the paperwork, so you can focus on having a fun and relaxed ceremony!


If you have any other questions please get in touch via the contact page.